Zombie Dice is a very popular game amongst gamblers.
It is a fast-paced game of dice that encourages strategy and luck.
Players roll three dice to determine their score and the aim is to collect 13 brains before being caught by the shotgun blast.
This game of dice is easy to play and appeals to a wide range of ages and skill levels.
Zombie Dice is also an inexpensive game, which makes it even more attractive to gamblers.
Have a blast! Enjoy the Zombie Dice game and get ready to roll again.
But before that, let’s read about how you play zombie dice, the rules of zombie dice, betting in the zombie dice game, scoring in the zombie dice game, elements in the zombie dice, the gameplay of zombie dice, odds and payout in zombie dice, and history and origin of the zombie dice game.
How To Play Zombie Dice
Here’s how you play Zombie Dice Game
- Gather two or more players, two dice, and the Zombie Dice game pieces.
- Each player selects a set of three dice, either brains, shotgun blasts, or footsteps, and places them in front of them.
- The player with the highest score goes first. This player will roll all three of their dice.
- The player looks at the dice and records the number of brains, shotgun blasts, and footsteps rolled.
- If the player rolls three shotgun blasts, their turn ends and the dice are returned to the pool. The player does not score any points this turn.
- If the player rolls any brains, they are added to the player’s score and the dice are kept.
- If the player rolls any footsteps, they may choose to roll the dice again in an attempt to roll more brains or shotgun blasts.
- The player can continue to re-roll their dice until they either choose to stop or they roll three shotgun blasts.
- After the first player has finished their turn, the next player takes their turn according to the same rules.
- Play continues until all players have had a turn.
- When the first player reaches 13 brains, the game is over. The player with the most points at the end of the game is the winner.
Betting In Zombie Dice
Betting in Zombie Dice can be done in two ways: betting on how many brains the current player will roll, or betting on how many brains all players will roll in the game.
To bet on how many brains the current player will roll, each player can place a wager on the outcome. The player who rolls the dice can either agree to the bet or decline. If the player agrees, they will roll the dice and the outcome will determine the winner.
To bet on how many brains all players will roll, players can place bets on how many brains they think will be rolled in the entire game. This can be done before the game starts or during the game.
After all players have rolled their dice, the total number of brains rolled is tallied to determine the winner.
Betting in Zombie Dice can be a fun and exciting way to add an extra element of excitement to the game. It can also be a great way to increase the stakes when playing with friends.
Scoring in Zombie Dice
Scoring points in Zombie dice: After the rolls, add up the brains, shotgun blasts, and feet symbols on the dice. Brains are worth 1 point, shotgun blasts are worth 0 points, and feet are worth -1 point.
Symbols on Zombie Dice
The symbols on Zombie Dice are brains, footprints, and shotgun shells. The brains represent successful attacks against humans, the footprints represent unsuccessful attacks or survivors that got away, and the shotgun shells represent a potential chance of survival or failed attempts to catch a survivor.
How many dice are there in Zombie Dice?
There are 13 dice in Zombie Dice.
Constituents of Zombie Dice
The Game Of Zombie Dice includes
- The base game includes 13 custom dice, a scorepad and pen, and an instruction manual.
- The dice are divided into three colors, each color representing a different type of zombie: green, yellow, and red.
- The dice faces feature symbols of brains (for points), feet (for re-rolls), and shotguns (for elimination).
- The scorepad is used to keep track of each player’s score.
- The pen is used to write down the score.
- The instruction manual provides detailed rules and information on how to play the game.
Gameplay Of Zombie Dice
In Zombie Dice, the goal of the game is to be the first player to reach 13 brains.
On a turn, a player rolls all three dice. After rolling the dice, the player can either keep the roll and bank the brains or re-roll any or all of the dice.
A player can re-roll the dice up to two times per turn. At the end of the turn, any brains earned are added to the player’s total. The game ends when one player has reached 13 brains.
Odds and Payout in Zombie Dice
There is no fixed payout in Zombie Dice, as it is a game of chance.
However, the odds of rolling a certain combination of dice are known.
For example, the odds of rolling three brains are approximately 12.5%. The odds of rolling three shotguns are approximately 3.7%. The odds of rolling a combination of two brains and one shotgun is approximately 31.3%.
History and Origin Of Zombie Dice
Zombie Dice is a dice game created by Steve Jackson Games and released in 2010.
The Zombie Dice game was designed for two to eight players and is based on the concept of zombie survival. The objective of the game is to collect the most brains before the other players by rolling the dice.
The idea for the Zombie Dice game is said to have been sparked by a conversation between Steve Jackson and his friend, John Kovalic. In the conversation, Kovalic suggested the idea of a game that involved rolling dice and eating brains. From this conversation, Steve Jackson created Zombie Dice, a game that involves rolling dice that have pictures of brains, feet, and shotguns on them.
When a player rolls a brain, they get a point, when they roll a foot they get to roll again, and when they roll a shotgun they lose a point. The game is a light-hearted and easy game that is great for all ages.
Since its release, Zombie Dice has gained a large following and has become a popular game for many people.
In addition to the original game, there are now several different versions of the game that have different variations, such as the Zombie Dice 2, Zombie Dice 3, and the Zombie Dice Hot Dice.
There is also a mobile app version of the Zombie Dice game that can be played on iOS and Android devices.
Play Zombie Dice Responsibly Without Getting Addicted
Here’s how you can play Zombie Dice responsibly without getting addicted and fall into problem gambling-
- Read the rules of the game thoroughly before playing.
- Be aware of the consequences of your actions and the actions of other players.
- Remain focused and patient throughout the game.
- Be honest about your wins and losses.
- Do not be overly aggressive or competitive.
- Respect other players and their decisions.
- Respect the dice. Do not throw them or drop them.
- Do not distract other players with unnecessary chatter.
- Keep your emotions in check. Do not let yourself or other players get too upset.
- Follow the agreed-upon rules and time limits.
Playing Zombie Dice can be a lot of fun, but it is important to take responsibility when playing.
Setting limits, such as how much time or money can be spent on the game, can be a great way to ensure that you don’t overindulge and keep the game enjoyable for everyone.
It is important to practice good sportsmanship when playing; nobody likes a sore loser, so it is important to remember that games are meant to be a fun and entertaining experience for everyone.